- Travis C, Holm P. (2016). The digital environmental humanities - what is it and why do we need it? The NorFish Project and SmartCity Lifeworlds. Charles Travis and Alexander von Lünen (eds.), The Digital Arts and Humanities: Neogeography, Social Media and Big Data Integrations and Applications pp19 (Springer)
- Hayes, P.W, Matthews, J.A, Allaire, B. Holm, P. (2019). European naval diets in the sixteenth century: A quantitative method for comparative and nutritional analysis. Historical Methods A Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History (Routledge, Taylor and Francis)
- Holm, P.; Ludlow, F., Scherer, C., Travis, C, Allaire, B., Brito, C., Hayes, P. W., Matthews, A., Rankin, K.J., Breen, R.J., Legg, R., Lougheed, K., Nicholls, J. (2019) The North Atlantic Fish Revolution, c. AD 1500. Hypotheses, methodologies, and ways forward. Quaternary Research (Cambridge University Press)
- Rankin, K. and Holm, P. (2019). Cartographical Perspectives on the Evolution of Fisheries in Newfoundland’s Grand Banks Area and Adjacent North Atlantic Waters in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries. The Journal of the Society for History Discoveries 51:3, 190-218 (Taylor and Francis)
- P. Hayes, A. Matthews and N. Vieira. (2019). Facing Changes, Changing Targets: Sperm-Whale Hunting in Late Eighteenth-Century Brazil. Arcadia 44 (Environment and Society)
- Travis C, Ludlow F, Matthews J.A, Lougheed K, Rankin K.J, Allaire B, Legg R, Hayes P.W, Nicholls J, Towns L, Holm P (2020). Inventing the Grand Banks: A deep chart Humanities GIS, Cartesian, and literary perceptions of the North‐West Atlantic fishery ca 1500–1800." Geography and Environment (Royal Geography Society)
- John Nicholls, Bernard Allaire, Poul Holm, The Capacity Trend Method. A new approach for enumerating the Newfoundland cod fisheries (1675-1790).
Drafts (to be submitted before project end in 2020)
- Cordula Scherer, Francis Ludlow, Riina Klais, Al Matthews, [??] & Poul Holm, Hindcasting North Atlantic plankton production.
- Poul Holm, The Danish North Sea Coast Fisheries, 1537-1655.
- Francis Ludlow, Andrew Jackson, Al Matthews, Cordula Scherer, Poul Holm, Volcanic Eruptions as Drivers of Historical North Sea Herring Abundance.
- Poul Holm, Bernard Allaire, Patrick Hayes, John Nicholls: The Scale of the Fisheries of the Late Medieval and Early Modern Periods, c. 1300-1800. Traded Volumes, Landed Volumes, Total Catches
- Poul Holm, North Atlantic Fisheries, 1500-1800. Economic and Social Consequences
- Poul Holm, NE Atlantic fisheries and the Seventeenth-Century Crisis.
- Paul Montgomery & Poul Holm, North Atlantic fisheries settlements, c1400-1700.
- Bernard Allaire, Al Matthews, Poul Holm, Evidence for the Paris fish market in the sixteenth century